NFU's 118th Anniversary Convention will gather family farmers and ranchers from across the country, industry professionals and notable speakers at the Hyatt Regency Savannah in Savannah, Georgia, in March 2020. The convention provides NFU members and attendees the opportunity to learn, collaborate and grow through thoughtful discussions and breakout sessions. We are pleased to offer attendees new learning opportunities this year while maintaining a focus on the issues that matter most to our family farmers and ranchers, such as the farm economy and providing meaningful support to the men and women who feed, fuel, and clothe us. Stay tuned for more information!
March 1-3, 2020
Registration is $150 for Farmers Union members and $225 for non-members. Onsite registration fees will increase to $200 for members and $250 for non-members.
- Debate and adoption of the 2020 NFU Policy Book.
- Breakout sessions and top speakers on farm policy, innovation and community.
- NFU Foundation Fundraiser - in support of the future of family agriculture.
- Roger Johnson's State of the Farmers Union.
- Celebration of those who have given much to American family farm agriculture and Farmers Union.
- Singing, entertainment, and goodwill!
The Hyatt Regency Savannah • Savannah, Georgia
If you need additional assistance, please call 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
Thank you to all of our sponsors! This convention would not be possible without your generous support.
Please contact Rob Larew at [email protected] for more information.