The rumors are true: National Farmers Union's 119th Anniversary Convention will be held virtually!
In addition to being hosted online, the event will be structured a bit differently than it has been in years past. Instead of holding all the educational events, panel discussions, breakout discussions, and policy deliberation within a few days, we'll be doing our best to prevent Zoom fatigue by splitting everything up into several separate sessions over the course of a month.
Every week from January 28 through February 26, we'll be featuring a series of education sessions. Then, on March 1 and 2, delegates to the convention will have an opportunity to discuss, amend, and adopt the organization's policy positions and priorities. This process will stream live on National Farmers Union's Facebook page for all non-delegates to watch. On those days, we will also have some speakers from Congress and the administration, presentation of awards, the State of the Farmers Union speech, and other convention staples.
Even better - the whole event is FREE! Registration is open.
January 28 - March 2, 2021
- Debate and adoption of the 2021 NFU Policy Book.
- Breakout sessions and top speakers on farm policy, innovation and community.
- NFU Foundation Fundraiser - in support of the future of family agriculture.
- Rob Larew's State of the Farmers Union.
- Celebration of those who have given much to American family farm agriculture and Farmers Union.
- Singing, entertainment, and goodwill!
Thank you to our 2021 Partners!
Please contact Aaron Shier at [email protected] for more information.
Feb. 27 - March 1, 2022 ~ Denver, Colorado ~ Grand Hyatt Denver