NFU's 118th Anniversary Convention will gather family farmers and ranchers from across the country, industry professionals and notable speakers at the Hyatt Regency Savannah in Savannah, Georgia, in March 2020. The convention provides NFU members and attendees the opportunity to learn, collaborate and grow through thoughtful discussions and breakout sessions. We are pleased to offer attendees new learning opportunities this year while maintaining a focus on the issues that matter most to our family farmers and ranchers, such as the farm economy and providing meaningful support to the men and women who feed, fuel, and clothe us. Stay tuned for more information!
March 1-3, 2020
- Debate and adoption of the 2020 NFU Policy Book.
- Breakout sessions and top speakers on farm policy, innovation and community.
- NFU Foundation Fundraiser - in support of the future of family agriculture.
- Roger Johnson's State of the Farmers Union.
- Celebration of those who have given much to American family farm agriculture and Farmers Union.
- Singing, entertainment, and goodwill!
The Hyatt Regency Savannah • Savannah, Georgia
If you need additional assistance, please call 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
Call for Speakers and Workshops
We are still seeking proposals and ideas for speakers and workshops that can engage Farmers Union members in industry innovation, policy conversations, organizational history or other agriculture and rural life-related topics.
Have ideas for interesting speakers or topics for workshops? Do you have a topic you'd like to provide remarks or run a workshop on?
Farmers Union offers a host of opportunities for sponsors to engage with NFU Convention attendees.
Please contact Rob Larew at email@example.com for more information.