Dear Farmers Union members:
National Farmers Union is seeking members who would like to be a “Guest Farmstagrammer” on our National Farmers Union Instagram account for one week. As a grassroots organization, you all are the faces of Farmers Union, and we want to showcase our members’ operations and talents by allowing you to post as National Farmers Union. Participating members are welcome to take and post interesting photos of their farm, products, family and behind-the-scenes operations, etc. for the week.
All you’ll need to use is your own camera phone with the Instagram app installed on it. You do not need to have your own Instagram account to participate. We’ll set up a temporary password just for your use, and we’ll change it for the next guest. We’d also suggest you’d announce on your Instagram account, if you have one, that you’re guest Farmstagramming on the @NationalFarmersUnion account.
To participate, you must agree to the following:
- Post photos that are unique from others posted to the account to keep followers interested in the content.
- Do not photographs or comments that are negative or obscene in anyway.
- Do not change any settings on the account or delete previous posts of other guests.
- Include on each photo a caption that says who posted it, including the name of your operation (and Instagram handle if you have one; personal name/position if you’d like).
- Utilize the hashtag #FacesOfFarmersUnion
- Allow photographs posted to the account become property of the National Farmers Union, but you’re more than welcome to use any that you post.
If you’re interested in participating, please email [email protected].